These activities are a great way to help your kindergarten students learn what listening looks like. Use this at the beginning of the year or anytime that they need a reminder.
Inside this free download:
- Pocket chart sorting activity shows students the difference between listening and not listening.
- Talking posters, discussion cards, and listening games can be used as a whole group lesson.
- Activity pages and foldable mini book are included for follow-up and hands-on practice.
- Activities require little to no prep.
- No fancy supplies, only crayons and pencils are needed.
Enter your e-mail below and we'll send this free download right to your inbox. This means you can print it today and use it tomorrow!